In this chapter you will explore the installation steps and configuration options of ORIGAM runtime.
This chapter describes all software and hardware required to run ORIGAM platform.
- Manual Web Application Installation — In this chapter you can see the steps performed by a New Project wizard so you can understand the background. It is also possible to set up ORIGAM application manually this way.
- Manual Database Setup — These are the steps to set up ORIGAM databases manually. These steps are normally done by the New Project wizard.
- ASP.NET Membership Authentication Configuration
- Configure support for Web API/Pages
- Geolocation Service Configuration
- Language Configuration
- Problem Reporting Configuration
- Startup.cs User Management Configuration — This article provides information on configuration of user management in Origam application.
- web.config Configuration